- Dates & Times:
- Dec. 16 (PRIME) and 17 (IFC Academy) from 1-5 p.m. ET / 10 a.m.-2 p.m. PT
- Jan. 3 (PRIME) and 4 (IFC Academy) from 4-8 p.m. ET / 1-5 p.m. PT
- Jan. 6 (PRIME) and 7 (IFC Academy) from 1-5 p.m. ET / 10 a.m.-2 p.m. PT
Select one; IFCs should work together to select PRIME/IFC Academy dates that best suit their collective availability.
- Format: Virtual
IFC Academy provides IFC officers with tools and training to be effective in their specific roles, build cohesiveness as a team and understand their responsibility in the governance of their fraternity community.
To enhance access, learning and training opportunities, IFC Academy is offered online. There are officer tracks, council breakouts and content designed to help elevate and improve IFC performance.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
IFC Academy takes place over a half day in December/January with a condensed agenda. We will be utilizing event management technology to live stream sessions, host robust discussions and provide valuable connections to peers and leaders in the fraternal industry. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IFC Academy offers tracks for specific officers, such as:
- Accountability / Conduct
- Health and Safety
- Wellness / Mental Health
- Marketing / PR
- Recruitment / Growth
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
PAST ATTENDEES SAY
- 87% said as a result of participating in Academy they can define the expectations for their officer role.
- 90% said as a result of participating in Academy they know the resources available to support their success.
- 88% said as a result of participating in Academy they are able to determine actions fraternity members may take to implement peer-governance.
- 92% said as a result of participating in Academy they are able to identify the purpose of the interfraternity council.
- 92% said as a result of participating in Academy they are able to define relevance for their IFC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click the questions to see answers to common questions about IFC Academy.
IFC Academy is about your officer role and your IFC council team and is specifically tailored for IFC officers. The curriculum in all NIC programs is unique, and the experiences build upon each other.
IFC Academy is an institute, not a conference. That means you won’t pick and choose what sessions to attend; rather, curriculum pieces build off of each other to create a progressive learning experience.
You will work with IFC officers in similar roles from other campuses and your council. You will engage in large- and small-group discussions about peer-governance, IFC standard operating procedures and key practices.
All dues-paying IFCs have a complementary registration for up to eight (8) IFC officers to attend.
If you are not a member of a dues-paying IFC the rate is $250 per attendee. Please email us if you are not a member of a dues-paying IFC but would like to attend.
IFC Academy provides Interfraternity Council officers with tools and training to be effective in their specific roles, build cohesiveness as a team and understand their responsibility in the peer governance of their fraternity community.
IFC Academy is a fully virtual program.
Contact the Education Programs team at email@example.com.
IFC Academy provides the officer training tools and leadership skills to improve your community. It is a time for you to build relationships with your council and with IFC officers from other campuses.