Is your business or organization interested in the fraternal market? The North American Interfraternity Conference and Foundation for Fraternal Excellence have a wide variety of partnership opportunities available. If you answer YES to any of the following, our Alliance Partner opportunities may be a great fit for your business goals. Do you:
- Have existing business relationships with fraternities?
- Want to expand your reach in the fraternal market?
- Work with college students?
- Work with associations and higher education?
- Have a product or service that can be used by individual members, chapters or inter/national organizations?
- Work for a nonprofit organization looking to develop partnerships with fraternities?
- Work with organizations to support their fundraising initiatives?
- Have a great idea that could help advance the fraternal movement?
- Need guidance on how to be successful in the fraternal market?
- Want an easier way to contact organizations with 300,000 undergraduate members and 6,100 chapters on nearly 800 campuses?
You are eligible to become an Alliance Partner if:
- Your company is actively engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling, distributing, or providing supplies, products or services to men’s college fraternities
- Your nonprofit organization is actively involved in educating, informing, charitable fundraising or willing to work cooperatively with men’s college fraternities
If you’re interested in becoming an Alliance Partner, use the button below to view the Alliance Partner Guide and application for either first-time partnership or partnership renewal. For more information about partnership opportunities for both the NIC and FFE, contact FFE Executive Director Ashley VanDewark at email@example.com.