Is your business or organization interested in the fraternal market? The North American Interfraternity Conference and Foundation for Fraternal Excellence have a wide variety of partnership opportunities available. If you answer YES to any of the following, our Alliance Partner opportunities may be a great fit for your business goals. Do you:
- Have existing business relationships with fraternities?
- Want to expand your reach in the fraternal market?
- Work with college students?
- Work with associations and higher education?
- Have a product or service that can be used by individual members, chapters or inter/national organizations?
- Work for a nonprofit organization looking to develop partnerships with fraternities?
- Work with organizations to support their fundraising initiatives?
- Have a great idea that could help advance the fraternal movement?
- Need guidance on how to be successful in the fraternal market?
- Want an easier way to contact organizations with 300,000 undergraduate members and 6,100 chapters on nearly 800 campuses?
You are eligible to become an Alliance Partner if:
- Your company is actively engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling, distributing, or providing supplies, products or services to men’s college fraternities
- Your nonprofit organization is actively involved in educating, informing, charitable fundraising or willing to work cooperatively with men’s college fraternities
If you’re interested in becoming an Alliance Partner, use the button below to view the Alliance Partner Guide and application for either first-time partnership or partnership renewal. For more information about partnership opportunities for both the NIC and FFE, contact FFE Executive Director Ashley VanDewark at email@example.com.
DISTINGUISHED TITANIUM AND DIAMOND ALLIANCE PARTNERS
The FFE and NIC work together to preserve the fraternity and sorority experience and invest in industry-wide initiatives that advance research and educational-based needs for students, higher education partners and interfraternal organizations. Because of this important collaboration, we created Alliance Partner categories that give partners the opportunity to engage with both organizations at the highest possible level.
- Distinguished Titanium: Companies wishing to receive top priority would typically pay full price ($15,000 annually) to both the NIC and FFE (costing $30,000 annually). Through this partnership, top billing is now available to select Alliance Partners for $25,000 annually.
- Distinguished Diamond: Companies wishing to receive priority would typically pay full price ($10,000 annually) to both the NIC and FFE (costing $20,000 annually). Through this partnership, distinguished billing is now available to select Alliance Partners for $15,000 annually.