The IFC must maintain Constitution and Bylaws that are consistent with all NIC Standards and, at a minimum, include:
- IFC Code of Conduct
- IFC Judicial Code
- Officer structure that reflects specific functional areas—IFCs can vary in roles and titles as long as the following core areas are addressed:
- Health & Safety
- Public Relations
- Philanthropy & Community Service
- Financial Operations
- Diversity & Inclusion
4. Membership Criteria
- Full membership in the IFC is limited to those fraternities (including non-NIC organizations), who have adopted all NIC Standards, are affiliated with an inter/national organization, and are men’s fraternities; Or,
- Associate membership may be granted to organizations that do not meet the above criteria.
- Only members from full IFC member organizations are permitted to serve as IFC officers, serve on the Judicial Board, or vote on Constitution and Bylaw amendments.