Does this provide coverage for campus professionals who work with IFCs?

The campus professional’s work with the fraternity/sorority community is a part of their job duties for the university or college that employees them. They would be covered under the university or college’s liability policy if they are alleged to have acted in a negligent manner or failed to act resulting in an injury to a third party.

However, your university or college can be named to the IFC Insurance Program policy as an Additional Insured. This would extend coverage to the university and its employees for potential vicarious liability from IFC-sponsored activities they may be exposed to. For additional information on adding an Additional Insured to your IFC’s policy, Lauren Owens, Placement Account Manager, Holmes Murphy, 402-898-4171.