Q&A about the impact of COVID-19 on fraternity recruitment with Justin Tinkler, Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Kansas State University; Brett Tilton, Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Kansas State University; Will Branstetter, Beta Theta Pi at Oklahoma State University; Josh Orendi, Phired Up Productions; and Judson Horras, NIC President and CEO
- Building interpersonal relationships can be challenging over video and phone.
- Shifted focus on social media and video calls after major summer events already canceled.
- Financial strain on families is a concern and affordability of fraternity membership.
- Establish regular touch points with new members, particularly at new colonies.
- Phil Rodriguez, CEO of Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity, discusses online initiations starting at time: 14:29